configuration), the applicatiom loads ezmlmwebrc from that setting. That
allows multiple Webinterfaces on the same host with different settings.
- Subscribition of different adresses at once via textarea input (Closes#70)
TODO: change concerning labels for language other than german or english
- Fix setting of chaerset variable (Close#69 ?)
- Fix en-/decoding (if system charset differs from charset of list)
- Handling of all text files will be done from the list directory, even if
the defaults are used.That makes the list robust against changing server
default settings or moving list from one to another server.
- conf-lang file will always be written, even if language is the default
one. So users can see their language setting from the Options screen.
- Print available listdomains in alphabetical order.
- trailer is no longer editable from the Overview screen. Changing trailer
can be done - like other textfiles - from the text screen.
- Add configuration variable DEBUG. If enabled, application prints Error/Warning
messages instead of "Internal Server Error" page.
* move gnupg key generation process into the background if possible
* declare non-configurable variables _after_ reading the configuration
file, thus preventing them from being accidentaly "configured"
* renamed "GPG_SUPPORT" to "ENCRYPTION_SUPPORT"
* populate a hash for supported features (%FEATURES)
* specific gui options for encryption now depend on specific features
* defined Config.Features.GpgKeyRing
* unify creation of list object
* reduce direct access to http query string paramters
* adapt to new GpgEzmlm/GpgKeyRing separation
* clean up encryption support
* fix various warnings
* improve some code style issues