#Note: these files have NOT been tested with CryptoNAS 0.4 or later.
#They *may* work if added to config/chroot_local-includes/etc/init.d/
#and symbolic links created from /etc/rcS.d/*.
the files in this directory are examples for specific hook scripts
to change the configuration of the box
- replace the disabled root password (the default) with
a choosen password
- useful if your development cryptobox:
- is located in an insecure environment
- or your development team is geographically distributed, so the
cryptobox for testing has to be publicly available
- change the default selection of devices that can be used
as the crypto harddisk