configuration), the applicatiom loads ezmlmwebrc from that setting. That
allows multiple Webinterfaces on the same host with different settings.
- Subscribition of different adresses at once via textarea input (Closes#70)
TODO: change concerning labels for language other than german or english
- Fix setting of chaerset variable (Close#69 ?)
- Fix en-/decoding (if system charset differs from charset of list)
- Handling of all text files will be done from the list directory, even if
the defaults are used.That makes the list robust against changing server
default settings or moving list from one to another server.
- conf-lang file will always be written, even if language is the default
one. So users can see their language setting from the Options screen.
- Print available listdomains in alphabetical order.
- trailer is no longer editable from the Overview screen. Changing trailer
can be done - like other textfiles - from the text screen.
- Add configuration variable DEBUG. If enabled, application prints Error/Warning
messages instead of "Internal Server Error" page.
* uploaded the debian control files
-- Diese und due folgenden Zeilen werden ignoriert --
* added new dependencies: File::Path and File::Copy
* renamed configuration backup directory from 'gpg-ezmlm.bak' to '.gpg-ezmlm.backup'
* only create empty keyring directory, if it does not exist, yet
* implement revert of gpg-ezmlm conversion